Friday, May 2, 2014

First Recipe with Shea Butter

 
First time I used Shea butter.  Ingredients used were, coconut oil, olive oil, rice bran oil, palm oil, castor oil and shea butter.  Fragranced with China Rain.  Colored with titanium dioxide, activated charcoal, neon pink and deep purple.  The batch was oven processed for an hour at 170 degrees.
 
Just off the oven

Ready for cutting
 
 
The sprinkling of Jojoba beads did not give me the effect I was hoping for.
 
 
 
Happy Soaping!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
   

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! The jojoba beads are very subtle, but I bet they feel great when you use the soap. Colour combination is great too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SoapSudsations. I was not sure what to expect with the Jojoba beads, but I guess I should try sprinkling more next time. Have you tried them?

      Delete