Monday, August 25, 2014

August 2014 | White Linen | KCK Soapery

 
 
One more batch of soap made last week.  This batch is very perfumy, especially on the day we made it.   But has become calmer and less "into the nose" now.  The fragrance is described as a classic and sophisticated melange of citrus, peach and rose with jasmine and lily.  My niece loves Estee Lauder White Linen perfume and so I search for it and reviews said that this is an exact duplicate.
 

Ingredients were my newly formulated recipe which include Coconut oil, Olive oil, Rice Bran oil, Palm oil, Mango butter, castor oil and Avocado oil.  To add more luxury I added Tussah Silk, Colloidal Oatmeal and Kaolin Clay or China Clay.  I planned for this to just be white so I added Titanium Dioxide to make sure it turns out white.
 
 
The soap came out of the mold a little softer than my previous batches and is not as smooth on the sides.  It is now hard and looking good, even without any swirls and added colors as I usually do.
 
Happy Soaping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment