Sunday, September 21, 2014

September 2014 | Barber's Camo | KCK Soapery

 
An order came for a scented camo soap and I decided on Bramble Berry's Shave and a Haircut fragrance oil.  Bramble Berry described the scent as a masculine scent with clean, sharp finish.  It's the perfect combination of barbershop aromas.  This fragrance combines the scent of a strong yet sweet aftershave along with hints of aromatic spices and orange zest. 
 
 
The reviewers love the scent but some mentioned that it can trace fast.  I just have to work faster next time I use this fragrance oil again.  It gave me more than enough time to finish but I did take my time and was a bit blender happy.
 
 
The white batter was not scented so as not to discolor it.   I also don't want the fragrance to faint so I did not oven process this batch.  I was not able to get the vibrant oven process colors.
 
 
 Skin loving additives used were White Kaolin clay and colloidal oatmeal.
 
I sure hope the hunters will like this manly scented soap made specially for them.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment