Saturday, October 11, 2014

October 2014 | Chocolate Lover's Cupcake Soap | KCK Soapery

 
These cupcake soaps were scented with Chocolate Lover's fragrance oil and sprinkled with iridescent sparkles.
 

 
The above and below pictures showed the original vision for these project. 

 

 
 
After a few hours of the saponification process.  I lost the creamy color of the frosting.  I had hoped for the color to changed to a very light creamy brown and the cupcake part to go even more darker as the soap cures.
 
 
Overall, I think the cupcakes and the frosting looks good enough to eat and that was what my daughter said when I showed her the finished product.
 
I don't have a video of this batch but had made a cupcake episode a while back. Please click KCKsoaps  and enjoy the youtube videos I had made so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment