Thursday, February 5, 2015

February 2015 | Cold Process Fun Figures | KCK Soapery

 


These fun figures were inspired by a facebook inquiry I received.  A mom mentioned that her kid is very sensitive to commercial soaps and would like to know if I can make fun soaps for kids.  These were fragranced with Bergamot and Tarragon fragrance oil.  I can add color to make them more fun.

Ingredients include Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter and Mango Butter.
 
I made a few cold process soaps in different simple molds but not with intricate designs.  These did came out intact.  The only difference I noticed were the back of the figures.  They were not as smooth as the glycerin melt and pour soaps.
 

These are the backs and you can see the last pours are a little elevated and not as flat.  Maybe I can pour the batter earlier when they are still more liquid and not as thick for the next batch.  We shall see. 


Thank you for your interests.  If you want me to try something, please don't hesitate to let me know.  I love the challenge and it would give me such pleasure to try new things and give you fun, skin loving soaps.

Thanks for stopping by!

Glynith 


No comments:

Post a Comment