Thursday, January 19, 2017

January 2017 | January Hearts | KCK Soapery




The anticipation for what the swirl would look like is over.  I am absolutely happy with how it looks. The bars are bigger than usual since I have to cut them without cutting the hearts.


Ingredients include coconut, olive, rice bran, palm oil, mango butter and castor oil.
Delicately scented with Bamboo Lotus fragrance oil. 


Poured white as the base and then I alternately poured red and white in the center of the mold.


As usual I like covering the design underneath.


Decided to just do the figure of 8 top.


Also did a diagonal 8.


Top with hearts and circles.


Out of the mold.


Extra soap from the leftover batter and the bar without the hearts since I used up all that I made.


Another view of the cut bars.  Hope you all like them and come again for more.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooo - these are so pretty. Love the swirls and the colours.
    All the best, Jo

    ReplyDelete