Friday, September 15, 2017

September 2017 | Lavender Essential Oil | KCK Soapery


This batch was inspired by a family member who likes essential oils.  


I decided to make this very natural, no added colors or fragrance. Oils used were Olive Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, and Castor Oil.  I also used two butters, Shea Butter and Mango Butter and scented with Lavender Essential Oil.


I always love the look and feel of the oils and butters emulsifying.


Poured the batch onto the mold.  Just as natural, plain, and simple.


 I got an itch and just had to do some artsy stuff.  Using spoon, I gave the top some texture.


Added some lavender buds in the middle. The buds were added while the soap was still wet in the mold.
I forgot to take a picture of it.
This picture was taken after I unmolded the soap.


Some of the lavender buds are still just loosely attached and came off.  But I like the contrast it gave to the soap.

Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. The Schengen Area is a group of 26 European countries that have abolished passport and immigration controls at their common borders and have a common visa policy. https://www.baltic-legal.com/accountancy-services-eng.htm

    ReplyDelete