Being a very brand new soap blogger I was not expecting to get any recognition or even be thought of in any nominations. I was and am so honored to see my name in the list. Thank you very much Cee Gee of Oil and Butter. Your blog was one of the first ones I visited when I was still contemplating doing cold process soap making. The Oil and Butter blog site has been a go-to site for me when I need inspirations and answers to questions about my soap making journey. Thank you very much.
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
A Soapy Story
I'd Lather Be Soaping
Pink Sudz Soping Diaries
The Midlife Farm Wife
Inner Earth Soaps
Jennifer's Handmade Soap
Soap and Restless
Morgan Street Handmade Soap
The Happy Housewife and Her Soap Obsession
The Soap Seduction
7 Things About Me:
I don't drink coffee.
I am from the Philippines, lived in Toronto and now is in Midland, Michigan
For years now I am craving for New York Fries, to me no other fries compares. Would franchise it in a heartbeat, got to have the money first.
I used to love cross stitching, can't imagine doing it again.
I can't sing a single note.
Love quilting, the sewing machine don't like me though.
Soapmaking is my new addiction and I certainly hope to be good at it.