Friday, December 19, 2014

December 2014 | Chocolate Dipped Fruit | KCK Soapery

 
The hubby came up with the name for this batch and it is spot on.  This batch is a blend of the "Sex in the Shower" which is a juicy blend of fruits and "Chocolate Lover's" fragrance oil.  Ingredients include Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter and Mango Butter. 
 
 
Just like the "Heart Swirt" from the previous post, I unmolded this batch two days after it was made and it came out nicely.
 
 
A friend came to watch me do this batch.  I decided to make the swirl less complicated, so we can continue chatting as I pour the batter into the mold.  The three colors  (white from titanium dioxide, black from activated charcoal and red oxide) were poured alternately.  Since both Sex in the Shower and Chocolate Lover contains Vanillin I did not add any fragrance oil to the white soap batter.
 
 
Happy Soaping!

No comments:

Post a Comment