Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Winter 2014 Soap Swap Package

 
 
These are on their way to Bramble Berry for the soap swap I joined for the first time.  I certainly hope the recipients will like them.

 
Learned the packaging from a youtube tutorial I found.  I will link it up here once I find it again.  In the meantime, I made these from a clear translucent premium cardstock and followed the instructions on the folding.
 
We can use different themed papers and labelings and I think this packaging would be perfect as party favors or just as gifts.
 
For the first time, I made a youtube video and I hope you enjoy it.
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Your packaging turned out so lovely, and I love the labels you made! I am sure your swap recipients will be thrilled to get your soaps, and I can't wait to see your swap goodies! Did you blend Lavender and Energy for the fragrance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here Cee, I was very excited sending and can't wait receiving my own goodies. It would be great to see other soapers designs. Yes, I just added 1 part Energy with 1 part Lavender. I must not have done it right since it is now very subtle. I would love for the fragrance to be more pronounce.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like such a nice combination...great idea to blend those fragrances! Sometimes fragrances will fade and come back during cure, so don't count it out yet! :)

      Delete
    2. That is relief to know Cee. Thanks.

      Delete