Wednesday, August 1, 2018

August 2018 | Failed 2018 Soap | KCK Soapery


This batch cracked.

I can now feel the air getting cooler again. Hopefully, this batch would be the only failed batch for the year.  I may have measured something wrong or the change in the weather made my soap behave differently.  The swirl design is just as I wanted it, but the texture of the soap was not how it is supposed to be.


It started out just as envisioned.





Used the same recipe but tried to make this batch more colorful with purple and green.


Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this blog.i think this the better try.if you are searching for handcrafted soap then you are free to visit:buy handcrafted soap

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so sad whenever I try to make a saop and it is broken. I know this feeling. Now it's time to avail water bottle for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I highly rate this article. It gives me so much informative material. I must recommend this article to you. Now its time to avail twin falls taxi for more information.

    ReplyDelete