Friday, January 10, 2020

January 2020 | Valentine's Icing | KCK Soapery


Since this soap batch is an order from a friend "T", I did not play with the recipe and just used my usual tried and tested favorite recipe, which include: olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, shea butter, mango butter and castor oil. 


I still played with the scent by using one I have never tried before called "Angel". This is an essential and fragrance oil blend described as an enchanting jasmine touched with the deep sexy notes of musk, patchouli and brown sugar. This blend changed the color of the soap batter into yellow. But a little dose of titanium dioxide lightened it up. Since there is no vanilla content, I suppose the icings are totally safe from morphing. Then, it turned out to be creamy white and the red stayed very nice red.


Now, we are just waiting for the cure and these little icings are going to their new homes!

Thank you for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment