Thursday, April 2, 2015

Energizing Tilted Zebra

 

Second attempt for the tilted zebra swirl.  Scented with "Aromatherapy Energizing" fragrance oil described as a spearmint, peppermint, wintergreen, aroma with a faint base note of citrus.
 
 
Skin loving oils used were Olive oil, Coconut oil, Palm oil, Rice Bran oil, Castor oil, Shea Butter and Mango Butter.
 
 
Wet soap.
 
 
The soap batter thickened quicker than I had anticipated.  Some of the bars ended up not having the zebra stripes.
 
 
The yellow side is a little uneven as well.  I tried to pound the mold down hard as you will see in the video below.  But evidently, the batter was too thick to even out.
 
 
Fortunately, I did get some stripes.
 
 
Some not striped.  Third attempt in the near future....
 
Happy Soaping!
 
 

 


2 comments:

  1. All your soaps are so beautiful. My favorite is the Butterfly Swirl =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne Marie, so glad you like them. I was lucky to start out learning from you and got all the basics and fundamentals of soaping right the first few batches. Now I like playing and learning as I go.

      Delete