Monday, May 12, 2014

Three Color Taiwan Swirl

 

Last week's project.  I tried another recipe for this project and it was still soft over the weekend.  I tried to remove it today and it did come out of the mold but some pieces still got stuck in the mold and it is still soft to the touch.  But I already want to make a new batch so off of the mold it is.
 
This batch contains avocado oil, coconut oil, olive oil, rice bran oil, castor oil and shea butter.  Fragranced with Tobacco Bay Leaf and some Peppermint for the guys.  The hubby also like this fragrance as well.  Colors used were titanium dioxide, neon blue raspberry and woodland green.
 
 
I just left this at room temperature and did not cover it in any way but sprayed alcohol after designing the top.  Ash developed on top as well.
 
 
Happy Soaping

 Video below is a little too close, you can't see much of the action.  I am so sorry for not checking how the view would be.
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment