Wednesday, March 28, 2018

March 2018 | Abalone and Sea Real Estate | KCK Soapery


Custom-made soap for a friend who is also a real estate agent here in Midland, Michigan.
She loves the Abalone and Sea fragrance and this is what I came up for her.  I hope she and her clients will like them.  She likes to incorporate the seashells into the soap and I decided to add a small Michigan state design onto the soap as well.


I used my favorite recipe which includes coconut oil, olive oil, rice bran oil, palm oil, mango butter and castor oil.  Fragrance is described as a fresh ocean scent with notes of day lilies, sea spray, watery florals and musk.


Michigan state and the seashells were made using a melt and pour soap base.


Poured white soap batter as base and poured a green and a blue line in the middle.


Covered the lines with white and repeat.


Drizzled the leftover green and blue on top on the white.


Made a swirl using chopstick.


Added the toppings made.


Out of the mold and cut.

Can't wait to show you the second batch I made for my real estate friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment