Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May 2018 | Body Butters | KCK Soapery

I modified my body butter ingredients a little since it is getting warmer and my first body butter recipe melted when I left a container in the car one warm April day.

Although I highly recommend not leaving the body butters in warm space, this new recipe contains beeswax which is known to be very beneficial to the skin and will keep the body butters a little firmer.

I love the process of making up a recipe, adding and weighing the ingredients, and trying to make the final products look and feel pretty.  That is why most of my products have more ingredients than what is necessary. They are all natural, not synthetic, and will give additional benefits to the skin.

The body butters below contains Shea butter, Mango butter, Avocado butter, Coconut oil, Avocado oil, and beeswax.

Cocoa body butter has an added cocoa butter.
Unicorn poop is added with Unicorn poop fragrance oil.
Lavender is added with Lavender essential oil.

Cocoa Body Butter

Unicorn Poop fragrance oil Body Butter

Lavender Essential Oil Body Butter


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment