Wednesday, October 25, 2023

October 2023 | Online Income Report After One Month | KCK Soapery


    It was this time last month when I started thinking about getting my soaping up again and monetizing my social media.  

      I got my official letter this morning and got all the three sales I needed to be officially an Amazon affiliate.   I am just doing this on my free time for now.  If you give more time for it, I am sure you can get better revenue as well.  I also sold a few artisan soaps and body butters!

    I applied to be an affiliate at Nurture Soap first and after a few weeks I did earn $8.51 from the link.  You can click on it and buy anything for your soaping needs.  They have great products and you can follow me in my facebook page KCKsoapery to watch my reels and videos (live and uploaded) using their products.

    Next, I applied to be an affiliate with Amazon.  Click for any shopping needs that you have. Prices are the same.  Register for any Amazon subscriptions including audible, prime movies, and shop for anything they offer.  I will earn commissions on any qualified sales and registrations.  So far, I earned $0.20 from a protein shake somebody bought and $0.72 from a denture adhesive. My link sold after I joined a blogger facebook support group made by thesheapproach, where we reciprocate buying from each other links.  I have been listening to her and reading her blog, not ready to do any paying subscription yet though.  Maybe soon enough when I get all my websites and social media into a better shape.  Just now, I made a sale for 2 water bottles which earned me $0.63 and $0.66 each and completed my requirement to be a full Amazon affiliate. 

    Here's to more clicks, shares and follows.  Let me know what you want to see on all these social media.  What will make you come back and visit often then?

    Thank you so much to all my supporters.

Glynith



No comments:

Post a Comment