Monday, November 6, 2023

November 2023 | Mavely Affiliate | KCK Soapery

                                      Mavely on the App Store


    I came across Mavely affiliate program when I was searching for support for Amazon affiliates.  The company started in 2019 and has been growing to about 500+ reputable companies and is working with 25K+ influencers.

    The program is so much easier to sign up and navigate than Amazon and you get a shop you can share if you want to use it or you can just share links to all your social media.

    You get commission on what you buy, what you sell, when your friends and family buys or sells, and when you share the opportunity.  This makes it so much preferable than Amazon which limits what sites you can share your links to and sales from yourself, from friends and family is not included in the commission.  

Here is a youtube video on how you earn with Mavely. It definitely sounds like we can all earn from this program without too many rules to follow.  Check out my link below and let's earn a side hustle earning while shopping.  There is no fee! It costs nothing to be an affiliate with any of the companies I am working with.

Join Mavely by clicking here

Thank you for stopping by.

Glynith

Here is my shop that I generated with my mavely shop link.:

mave.ly/kcksoapery

 











No comments:

Post a Comment