Tuesday, November 21, 2023

November 2023 | November Affiliate Marketing Income | KCK Soapery

    I don't have any new sales in any of my links.  Got a few clicks on all my affiliates which for now includes Nurture Soap, Mavelyand Amazon.  I've been busy making soaps for inventory for my upcoming craft show on the 2nd of December.

Here is an image from the facebook support group.  Her Amazon is busy, she have lots of sales but is not the amount she expected after all the work she did.  This report is not enough to replace her real job and she is contemplating just quitting.


Here is my report for October to November.  I lost one of my commission from last month but did not get any new sale.  So far, it has some clicks but no new sales.  It is totally understandable since I haven't been posting anything much about Amazon affiliate because I knew there will be changes in the new year.


    Although it is nice to know that I am not alone in this challenge of bringing people to click and really shop in your link.  I am hopeful that if I just continue, it will get better.  But with the upcoming changes, we will just have to see if things will be easier to post and attract people or if it will just make affiliate marketing life more difficult.  

    Amazon affiliate support groups in facebook are all ranting about a big change in the Amazon platform which will include pictures/images not included in sitestripe.  So that means affiliates have to ask permission from the manufacturers to post pictures when the change starts or buy the products to post. This is one reason why I haven't posted too much about my links yet.  I want to know what the big change will be then go from there.  But I also can't ignore the fact that it is the biggest shopping season of the year so I have another Amazon shopping post before this.

Thank you for stopping by!

Glynith

No comments:

Post a Comment