Saturday, September 20, 2014

September 2014 | Bergamot/Tarragon | KCK Soapery

 
I was told that some people really love the scent of Bergamot.  I ordered the fragrance oil and made a small batch with it using my smaller mold since the other mold was busy with a camo batch.
 
 
Ingredients were Coconut oil, Olive oil, Rice Bran oil, Mango butter, Palm oil and Castor oil.  Colors were stained glass lemon yellow, woodland green and titanium dioxide.  The yellow started out looking more like peach color but it turned more yellow after 24 hours.
 
 
I added tussah silk, aloe vera powder, colloidal oatmeal and kaolin clay.
 
 
It was a little on the soft side when I cut the bars this morning.  Although I like how the colors turned out just the way I wanted, I am not so thrilled with the swirling.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment