Tuesday, November 8, 2016

November 2016 | Camouflage 2016 | KCK Soapery

It has been over a year since I started working at the hospital again. Now my schedule makes it possible for me to get back in to designing soaps.  I missed and realized that soaping is something I needed to do.  So here goes the first soap I made for this year.




I decided to do camouflage soap for my first design since I made quite a lot of them when I was doing a lot of soap making.

This batch contains Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Palm Oil, Mango Butter and Castor Oil.
It is unscented.

  


 I used the spoon technique and just alternately spoon the different colors into the mold.  Colors used were matte green, black, white and brown.

I am quite pleased with the result. 

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment