Friday, March 6, 2020

March 2020 | Kentish Rain | KCK Soapery



My vision for this batch was a rain drop in the middle but the soap batter got hard fast and did not behave the way I needed it to give me the look I wanted.  It still has a unique look which I like very much though.
Fragrance oil used is described as a fresh and earthy mix of basil, green leaf, ozone, lily, rose, 
jasmine, violet, sandalwood, and tonka bean.


Same usual recipe olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, shea butter, castor oil, and mango butter.
Activated charcoal for black, titanium dioxide for white, and blue mica.



My camera ran out of memory in the middle of my designing. You still get to see most of the pouring though.

Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here we suggest the troubleshooting tips to get rid of go.roku.com/lowpower
    ∙At first, understand what causes the error  
    ∙Check the power cables connected to the device  
    ∙If the Power cable used is faulty, replace it with a new one  
    ∙Restart your device and check if go roku com/low power issues resolve 
    ∙Do not place any electrical interference between your Roku device, TV, and Router  
    ∙Never allow your device to heat up. Turn off your device and ON it after a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are interested to learn
    Roku.com/link create account guidelines, let me suggest an article titled, How to create Roku account. Read the post a few days back. I’m impressed after reading. Spend your free time reading the article. Also, create your Roku account to proceed with Roku.com/link activation. Also do not forget to share the post on your social media profile
    Let us activate Roku using Roku account and stream the entertaining Roku channels

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are interested to learn Roku.com/link create account guidelines Roku.com/link create account, let me suggest an article titled, How to create Roku account. Read the post a few days back. I’m impressed after reading. Spend your free time reading the article. Also, create your Roku account to proceed with Roku.com/link activation. Also do not forget to share the post on your social media profile
    Let us activate Roku using Roku account and stream the entertaining Roku channels

    ReplyDelete