Sunday, January 7, 2018

January 2018 | Kaolin Clay Unscented Goat's Milk Soap | KCK Soapery


This is the debut of my goat's milk soap.
My very first Goat's milk soap.

Hopefully you guys will like it so I can make more of this creamy soap.  A friend asked for goat's milk soap a few months ago.  So I concocted a recipe which include goat's milk and shea butter.  This is very natural without added fragrance or color.


This recipe include the following, Coconut oil, olive oil, rice bran oil, palm oil, mango butter, shea butter and castor oil.  The container with white liquid above is the goat's milk.


I added kaolin clay at the last minute after noticing that my soap is not as white as I wanted.  Kaolin clay is natural and very beneficial to the skin while giving a white color to the soap.  


Poured the batter into the mold.


Had to give it some texture.  I used spoon to lift up the sides and sprinkle them on top.


Out of the mold.


Cut and ready to give you that creamy and soothing bath or shower.

Thank you for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment